One Pot Beans with Corn Thins slices
- Heat the extra virgin oil in a heavy-based saucepan.
- Add diced onion and sauté until soft.
- Add crushed garlic and smoked paprika and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add salt reduced stock cube, two cups of water, 3 beans mix and diced tomatoes.
- Bring the sauce to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer and cover for forty minutes.
- Remove sauce from heat and serve in a small bowl with a side of 4 Corn Thins slices.
24 Corn Thins slices
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 brown onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tablespoon smoked paprika
10g salt reduced vegetable stock cube, crushed
2 cups water
420g can 3 bean mix, rinsed and drained
400g can diced tomatoes
Still Hungry, then why not try something else. Check what is in your fridge or pantry, or view any of our other CORN THINS recipes for some tasty ideas.