Tomato, Garlic Corn Thins Crumbs & Anchovy
Garlic crumb for up to 9 serves, depending on how much crumb you like to use
To make the Garlic CORN THINS Crumb
- Heat the extra virgin olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the smashed garlic cloves and sauté, stirring often, until fragrant and lightly golden brown in color, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the coarsely ground CORN THINS crumbs to the pan and stir to coat evenly in the oil mixture. Continue cooking, stirring and tossing frequently, until deeply golden in color, about 4 to 6 minutes. Season with the salt and pepper.
- Once cooked allow to cool before storing in an air tight container at room temperature. Do not put in the container till the crumb has entirely cooled, or condensation could occur in the container.
- The Crumb can be stored for later use for 3 - 4 days
To make 1 serve of the tomato, anchovy & garlic crumb recipe simply layer the tomato slices across each CORN THINS slice, add your desired amount of anchovy, then use a spoon to sprinkle on the garlic CORN THINS crumb. Eat & enjoy
Ingredients for Garlic CORN THINS Crumb
- 3 tablespoons (45 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves smashed
- 1 cup (80g or 13-14 slices) of coarsely ground CORN THINS slices
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Other Ingredients Needed for 1 serve
- 3 CORN THINS slices
- 1 Tomato (sliced)
Still Hungry, then why not try something else. Check what is in your fridge or pantry, or view any of our other CORN THINS recipes for some tasty ideas.